In the exercise you need to read the story and answer the questions. Because the quiz is in one frame and story is another frame you will have to move the pages up and down to read the story and the quiz.
You may either read the story and then take the quiz or as you read the story
take the quiz.
1) In the beginning of the story where is the bird?
2) In the beginning of the book the bird is?
3) What is the cat looking at?
4) What is the boy eating?
5) What is the young man doing?
6) What falls to the ground?
7) What happens to the car?
8) The old man is?
9) The boy is?
10) The bird is?
This test has been created using the CASTLE Toolkit