Instructions: For each definition supply the term
in the box provided. Your reply is monitored
by the "Answer Ghost."
- If the Answer Ghost does not like what you
have filled in, he will erase it. (Use only lowercase not capital letters)
- If you get stuck, you can click in an
"Answer Ghost Box," and the answer will appear briefly.
- If you use the "Answer Ghost Box" too
much, the Answer Ghost will turn the page yellow and tell you to "review
your words" in the comment box at the end.
- If you succeed in filling in all the boxes
without being told to "review your words" the background color will change to show
that the Answer Ghost is tickled pink. He will even say so in the comment box.
- Once the Answer Ghost tells you to "review
your words", he will never be tickled pink with you unless you hit "Reset" and
- You need to either hit the tab key or move
you curser to go from block to block. When you have reach the last block
you need to hit the tab key to see if the Answer Ghost is "tickled pink".
- Remember to position the page so that you
can always see (and use if needed) one of the "Answer Ghost" boxes.
Return to Home Page