|ESL BLUE(s)|| Past tense forms: Quiz 1 (A - D) |
- Did you see that?
- Yes, I saw it.
Not sure how it works? See instructions below. Click
here for rules.
- In the first box you will see the base form (infinitive without 'to').
- In the second box type in the past tense form.
- In the third box you will see if you were right or wrong.
- Continue takes you to the next word in the quiz.
- When you finish, you can click Continue to redo the quiz with the words you got wrong or click See Errors to get a list.
- Use your mouse or [TAB] key to move around. Each time you press the [TAB] key it moves you to the next box or button, but you will have to hit it a few times after Continue to get to the box where you write. However, it's always the same number of times.